Center for Graduate Studies

Printing & publishing grants

The Center for Graduate Studies does not provide grants or funding of any sort toward the costs of printing and/or publishing your doctoral thesis or Habilitation. So we have compiled a list of foundations, funding organizations and other groups to which you can apply for a grant of this kind.

General foundations (in German)

Foundations for specific subjects (in German)

If none of these foundations can help you, there are other foundations and organizations that may be able to do so.

Weitere Infos über #UniWuppertal: