- Ausschreibung - Programm STIBET-Doktoranden /// Announcement - STIBET Doctoral Students Programme
- Stellenausschreibung: 9 Stellen am DFG-Graduiertenkolleg an der Universität Rostock zu vergeben
- Jetzt um ein DAAD-Doktorandenstipendium bewerben!
- Wissenschaft Kommunizieren! Autumn School für Nachwuchskräfte aus Wissenschaft und Kommunikation
- Einladung zur Jubiläumsveranstaltung "Frauen untereinander - miteinander: 30 Jahre Gründung der Offenen Frauenhochschule Wuppertal"
Information & advice
- You will soon graduate and are thinking of doing a doctorate.
- You have started your doctoral program and are looking for funding.
- You are experiencing difficulties doing a doctorate alongside your job.
- You are having difficulties with the doctorate itself – writer's block, disagreement with your supervisor.
Whether you have already embarked on a doctorate or are just thinking of doing so, the CGS will be your first port of call. The following pages contain a wealth of information on doctoral studies at UW for both German and international students, from the academic profile and specialities of the various faculties and institutes to admission requirements and enrollment procedure. The doctoral degree regulations of the faculties represented at CGS are available as downloads, and we have also listed the members of the relevant examinations boards, along with the name of the person responsible for official recognition of course credits etc.
Of considerable interest for all those who have not yet clarified their financial backing are the sections on Financing your doctorate and Financing your doctorate (international students). Here you will find a list of 'gifted student support' and other relevant foundations and links to databases containing the names of funding organizations listed by subject/topic, as well as upcoming prize-winning competitions for young academics. A number of other relevant links, including doctoral study guides, round off our information service offer.
Individual advice and guidance for both current and potential doctoral students – whether on deciding and structuring your topic, on applying for a scholarship, or on deciding whether to do it at all – is available from the CGS advisory service, which is also there to help with any problems that might arise in the course of your writing and research.