- Deutscher Studienpreis 2020 der Körber-Stiftung
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship (short-term), für DoktorandInnen und PostdoktorandInnen
- Ausschreibung des GOstralia! Research Centre: 16 DoktorandInnenstipendien
- Call for Applications: Doctoral Researcher Positions in Research Training Group (SELF) at BIGSSS
Fatima Zahra Kabbaj M.Sc.Chemie
- Since 12 April 2010 : 1st Ph D at the University ‘Bergische Universität’ Laboratory of Organic Chemistry under the supervision of Prof. Hans-Josef Altenbach.
- Since January 2009 : 1st Ph D ‘Science of Medicine’ at University Mohammed V-Souissi, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Rabat, Morocco.
- 2008 : Master Degree in immunological and biochemical Genius (IBG) at the university Mohammed V, Faculty of Science, Rabat . Mention: very well.
- April 2008 : Certificate Distance Learning General Course on Intellectual Property issued by the Worldwide Academy of the World Intellectual Property Organization. (WIPO)
- 2006 : License in animal biology option Immunology at the university Mohammed V, Faculty of Science, Rabat.
- 2004 : University certification in Biology Geology at the university Mohammed V, Faculty of Science, Rabat.
- 2001 : High school diploma experimental sciences, Lalla Nezha secondary school, Rabat
PROFESSIONNAL EXPERIENCES (TRAINING)
- January 1st to July 1st, 2008: 6-month training period end of study at the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology under the supervision of Dr. A. Faouzi. Title of the topic "Quality control of antibiogram discs by high-performance liquid chromatography and research for new antibacterial herbal medicines."
- 15 Mars on June 15th, 2008: 3 months of Training course within the laboratory of microbiology in the teaching hospital IBN SINA in Rabat (realization and reading of antibiogramme, identification of the CMI of the resistant stumps).
- February 2008: 1 month training in the national laboratory for medicines Control (Service of quality insurance, service physico-chimimie, service of the biological tries).
- Octobre-Novembre 2008 : 2 months of training course at "Pharmaceutical Institute" in Ain Aouda (quality assurance Unit laboratory of quality control, production unit, stores raw materials and finished products, maintenance unit).
- July, 2005: 1mois of Training course in the Laboratory of biochemistry at the National Institute of Hygiene. (Analysis of: glycemia, Urea, creatinine, urates, Cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, direct and total ALAT, ASAT, PALE, GGT, Bilirubine, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphates, magnesium).
Titel und Abstract des Dissertationsprojektes
Chemical study and evaluation of anticancer activity of two plants used in Moroccan traditional medicine
Discover new natural molecules that become drugs is a daily quest, conducted by the pharmaceutical industry and government laboratories. Natural substances are a major source of drugs. In general practice, approximately 50% of drugs derived from natural substances, and in certain therapeutic areas, such as in cancer chemotherapy, nearly 60% of drugs have a natural origin. Cassia absus (Fabaceae) and Thymelaea lythroides (Thymelaeaceae) are two medicinal plants used in traditional medicine against cancer, these two plants were selected from an ethnopharmacological study at the National Institute of Oncology in Rabat. To confirm the results of this cancer research we analyze the plant extracts and fractions by means of powerful analytical methods such as comprehensive GCxGC-MS. The objective is to find anticancer compounds and to characterize them. This will demonstrate the immense potential of the Moroccan flora.
- FZ. KABBAJ, B. MEDDAH, My A. FAOUZI, Y. CHERRAH. Étude ethnopharmacologique des plantes anticancéreuses utilisées en Médecine Traditionnelle par les patients de L’Institut National d’Oncologie de Rabat. Participation by a poster at the second scientific day of Ph D students at the faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Rabat-Morocco, under the theme “Basic and applied research: the right balance”. 22th January 2011.
- Kabbaj, F. Z., Altenbach, H.-J., Faouzi, MY. A., Cherrah, Y., Schmitz, O. J., Ihizane, R., Trotha, A. F. Analytical study of Cassia absus and Thymelaea lythroides. Participation by a poster 4th international symposium on medicinal and aromatic plants under the theme “From Plant to therapeutic practice” at the faculty of sciences in Mohammedia-Morocco. 12th -13th May 2011.
- FZ. KABBAJ, B. MEDDAH, My A. FAOUZI, Y. CHERRAH. Étude ethnopharmacologique des plantes anticancéreuses utilisées en Médecine Traditionnelle par les patients de L’Institut National d’Oncologie de Rabat. In Press.
Sonstige wissenschaftliche Aktivitäten/Mitgliedschaften